This wonderful independent villas complex is located in Playa Blanca, about 3.6 km from the beach and the town center, where shopping and entertainment venues as well as restaurants, bars and places to go out at night. The resort is located in a quiet and safe private residential area, located approximately 24 km from Puerto del Carmen and 25 km from the National Park Timanfaya. Lanzarote airport is about 37 km.
Getting from the airport, approximate arrival time 45 mins
1.- Leaving the airport follow the direction signals indicative Yaiza., This road passes under a bridge.
2. Stay on this main road and will meet Tias, (this road will fork and will have to stay in the left lane - DO NOT take the turnoff to Conil)
3. Follow this main road LZ-2 following the signs to Playa Blanca, passing through the following villages and in this order: Macher, Uga and Yaiza.
4. Arriving at Playa Blanca, you will encounter a roundabout in which to take the 1st exit, Pechiguera direction, as indicated by the signal, leaving the petrol station on your left.
5. Continue straight, and at the second roundabout turn right.
6. Continue straight and let your right hand Paradise Island resort.
7. Passing this resort (Paradise Island), take a very small street on your left hand and Villas Blancas is on your right hand (as shown on map).
8. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any problems you may have.